J&M Security provides a comprehensive farm protection service package for farm owners and dwellers in the Lowveld and surrounding areas.
Service packages cater for all requirements ranging from alarm monitoring and armed response services, mobile and foot patrols to all inclusive 24/7/365 presence and combatting of all types of criminal activities that might pose a threat to the farming community.
The most common success factors embedded in J&M Security’s farm protection services are:
• Domination of crime in rural areas through participation and involvement of all farm owners and dwellers in sectors of 10 km radius.
• 24/7/365 fully equipped armed response unit based in a sector.
• 24/7/365 mobile and foot patrol presence and visibility.
• Immediate response to any incident or emergency.
• 24/7/365 Operation Manager supported by 24/7/365 fully trained and equipped supervisors deployed in a sector.
• 24/7/365 CCTV Monitoring in certain area.
• Establishment of a Sector Safety and Security Committee (SSC) amongst residents and sub sector representatives in conjunction with J&M Security who take responsibility for planning, organizing and control of all operational, emergency and contingency planning.
• Monthly SSC meetings and operational planning sessions to ensure accuracy and consistency of all security operations and crime combatting strategies in the sector close co-operation between SSC, J&M Security and the SAPS.
• 2 way undisrupted radio communication (community based repeaters and community radio channels) and emergency cellphone technology forms the basis of 24/7/365 communication between J&M Security and all its clients in the sector.
• Zero tolerance approach towards crime and criminals.
Statistics clearly indicate that crime in all rural areas where J&M Security is deployed are marginally lower (if not, non-existent) than those of adjacent areas as well as compared to provincial and national statistics.